How to Get Rid of Bad Breath
The causes of bad breath, or in medical terms, Halitosis, can range from your diet to side effects from medicine to a rotten tooth.
Below are 6 highly effective ways to get rid of your bad breath as quickly as possible:
- In addition to brushing, floss and use mouthwash on a daily basis. By adding floss and mouthwash to your normal routine of brushing, you’re ensuring that you don’t leave anything to chance. Get rid of all the food particles that could be left behind in your mouth and cause an infection, leading to bad breath.
- Is the medication you’re taking causing bad breath? It’s certainly possible! If you’re taking medication to treat any sort of problem, do some research on it or give your prescribing doctor a call. If one of the side effects of your medication is causing bad breath, you may want to consider alternate treatments.
- Use a tongue scraper. Tongue scrapers will get rid of the hard to remove bacteria that can form on your tongue. Simply brushing your tongue with your toothbrush is not as effective as using a tongue scraper.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day to promote increased salivation and to filter out the bacteria that forms in your mouth on a daily basis.
- Pay close attention to your diet. Your diet can be the main cause of your bad breath, since often times the foul smell is formed in your stomach and exits through the mouth. Make sure you add an active culture, such as yogurt, to your daily diet; this will promote digestion and help to ensure no bad smells are forming in your stomach.
- Use cinnamon to freshen your breath. Whether it’s cinnamon-flavored gum, mouthwash, or actual cinnamon added to a drink, using it on a daily basis will help to keep your breath extra fresh. Cinnamon does not simply “cover up” your bad breath, but is clinically proven to eliminate bacteria in your mouth.
How to get rid of :
- Bed Bugs
- Bees with repellant
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Canker sores
- Man Boobs
- A migraine
- Annoying girlfriends / Annoying boyfriends
- Scars and marks
- Pink Eye
- Double chin
- Yeast infection
- A Headache
- Bad breath
- Spam email
- Acne problems
- Hello world!
Tagsacne a headache bad breath blackheads bloating debt depression double chin get rid of get rid of scars get rid of stress headache how to get rid of how to get rid of acne how to get rid of a headache how to get rid of a migraine how to get rid of annoying boyfriends how to get rid of annoying girlfriends how to get rid of bad breath how to get rid of blackheads how to get rid of bloating how to get rid of Canker sores how to get rid of constipation how to get rid of debt how to get rid of depression how to get rid of double chin how to get rid of fleas how to get rid of heartburn how to get rid of Hemorrhoids how to get rid of man boobs how to get rid of pimples how to get rid of pink eye how to get rid of rats how to get rid of scars how to get rid of spam how to get rid of stress how to get rid of yeast infection how to get rid of zits Irritable Bowel Syndrome pimples rats spam stress yeast infection zits